Mold is dangerous for your home or business
Mold in your home or business can cause respiratory issues and in the worst cases can even cause death. Fungal spores naturally float around in the environment and are prolific during the summer and fall. It is not uncommon for people to have allergies associated with mold, the allergenic reaction symptoms are similar to hay fever symptoms due to pollen and dust. Even though fungal spores and mold are a normal part of nature’s recycling system, mold in our homes and businesses are not.
Fungal spores will attack and clump to form mold when provided the right environment. This includes damp basements, unclean conditions, etc… When mold is allowed to grow, the release of toxins can become dangerous and cause harm to individuals, ranging from sinus congestion to major respiratory issues or even death.
What is the first step in Mold Remediation?
If the mold is not readily visible, we can determine where the problem could potentially be hiding inside walls and attic spaces by using our diagnostic equipment, including thermal image cameras and non-evasive moisture meters.
For any questions or inquiries regarding mold growth, processes, and potential risks, be sure to call us at (403) 242-2802. Call today for a free initial inspection where we can provide suggestions on how to proceed in a safe and expedient manner.